Ruminant preparation for the prevention of metabolic acidosis and indigestion.
BIOGEN AC contains: lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, additives: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.1.4], [11.4.1] and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the preparation is a minimum of 3.2 x 1010 CFU.
The preparation is used as a feed additive for:
- 2 to 6 months old calves: 10-20 grams daily,
- up to 18 months old heifers and opasy: 25-35 grams per day,
- cows and bulls: 35-50 grams a day,
- sheep and goats: 5-10 grams per day.
Effects of use
- buffering of excessive acidification of the ruminant organism,
- restores the beneficial microbial composition of the rumen,
- supports the digestive processes of nutrients,
- compensates for metabolic disorders and alleviates gastrointestinal disease,
- covers the needs of vitamins and minerals,
- preventive treatment reduces the incidence of fetal membrane arrest and postpartum miscarriage.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products