Product containing probiotics for for cattle.
BIOGEN B consists of: probiotic microorganism lyophilisate, standardized from Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, additives: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.1.4], [11.4.1] and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the preparation is a minimum of 4,8 x 1010 CFU.
The preparation should be given during the morning feeding of animals:
- up to 200 kg live weight – 2.5 grams (120 million JTK) per animal per day,
- over 200 kg live weight – 5 grams (240 million JTK) per animal per day.
Effects of use
- optimizes rumen function, improves the utilization of structural carbohydrates and stimulates the production of volatile fatty acids in adult cattle,
- accelerates the growth of the forestomachs,
- limits the amount of diarrhoea,
- reduces deaths,
- increases the body’s immunity capacity in calves,
- lowers the levels of ammonia in the intestinal system and blood,
- increases feed intake and nutrient utilization,
- increases the growth of young cattle and milking of cows,
- produces and improves.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products