Contains probiotic formulation for poultry, added to feed.
The BIOGEN D (p) preparation contains: strains of lyophilized probiotic microorganisms Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, vitamins, micro- and macroelements and additives: [4.1.3], [11.1 .3], [11.4.1].
The concentration of probiotic bacteria per gram of preparation is at least 5.44 x 1010.
- broilers throughout the whole fattening period and laying hens throughout the laying time: 0.5 kg per tonne of feed,
- hens until the onset of laying: 0.3 kg per tonne of feed,
- farm produce – broilers and poultry: 2.5 to 3.5 grams per 100 birds.
Effects of use
- reduction in the number of pathogenic bacteria present in the gastrointestinal system,
- improves the overall resilience of birds,
- accelerates weight gain,
- increases the use of feed,
- improves bird appetite,
- contributes to increasing the eggshell thickness and improving their quality.
The formulation may be subjected to a granulation process, including the use of a thermal medium (steam).
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products