Product containing probiotics for chickens used as an additive to water.
The composition of BIOGEN D(w) includes: Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042 oraz Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of product is minimum 10.24 x 1010 CFU.
- 1 day and 2 days of rearing or first two consecutive days starting with the biopreparation: 0.1 grams per bird per day,
- 10 and 11 and 19 and 20 days of rearing or 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 days after the first dose of the preparation were discontinued (2 times for 2 days every 7 days): 0.2 grams per bird per day,
- 28 and 29 and 37 and 38 days of rearing, or 26 and 27, and 35 and 36 days after the first dose of the preparation were discontinued (2 times for 2 days every 7 days): 0.3 grams per bird per day.
- to start laying: 0.2 grams per bird per day for the next 2 days with a 10-day interval until the next administration,
- throughout the laying time: 0.3 grams per bird per day for the next 2 days with a 10-day interval until the next administration.
Effects of use
- reduces the number of pathogenic bacteria present in the gastrointestinal system,
- improves the overall resilience of birds,
- accelerates weight gain,
- increases the use of feed,
- improves bird appetite,
- contributes to increasing the eggshell thickness and improving their quality.
Warning! Prior to the first administration of the product, it is advisable to disinfect the water system in the livestock facility, as microbial contamination and immediate antimicrobial activity of BIOGEN’s product may result in the precipitation of mucilaginous material (dead microorganisms that contaminate the water system) which prevents the required supply of water to the droplets.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products