Product containing probiotics for fur animals.
The composition of BIOGEN F includes: strains of lyophilisate probiotic microorganisms: Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, vitamins, micro- and macroelements and additives: [4.1.3], [11.1.3 [11.4.1].
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is a minimum of 5,12 x 1010 CFU.
The preparation is used as a fodder additive:
- mink, ferret, polecat-ferret hybrid: 0.2 grams per day,
- fox: 0.5 grams per day,
- chinchilla, rabbit and nut: 0.1 grams per day.
Effects of use
- improves the general resistance of fur animals,
- lowers intestinal pH – impedes the development of enterobacteria,
- stimulates intestinal peristalsis,
- improves the resorption of fats, calcium, phosphates and iron salts, activates amino acid metabolism and excretion of toxic compounds,
- reduces vitamin and macro-and micronutrient deficiencies,
- shortens the lining period and speeds up the winter cover, improving the usability,
- reduces the number of cases of cannibalism.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products