Product containing probiotics for pigeons.
BIOGEN G contains: lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, additives: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.4.1] and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is a minimum of 4,8 x 1010 CFU.
The product is used as an additive to fodder and water:
- for 10 pigeons 1.5 grams (attached scoop) every 5 days,
- during intense exercise, 1.5 grams every 3 days.
Effects of use
- reduces the occurrence of adverse microorganisms in the gastrointestinal system, replacing them with beneficial ones,
- improves the overall resilience of birds,
- increases the pool of digestive enzymes, improves nutrient assimilation,
- reduces vitamin and macro-and micronutrient deficiencies,
- improves appetite.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products