Product containing probiotics for turkeys in a form of fodder additive.
Biogen I (p) contains: lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from strains Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, additives: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.4.1] and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of product is at least 9,6 x 1010 CFU.
- throughout the fattening period: 0.5 kg / 1 t of mix,
- until the start of the laying: 0.3 kg / 1 t,
- throughout the laying time: 0.5 kg / 1 t.
Breeds and breeding herds of turkeys:
- throughout the fattening period: 2.5-3.5 g / 100 birds per day,
- until the onset of laying: 1.5-2.0 g / 100 birds daily,
- throughout the laying time: 2.5 to 3.5 g / 100 birds per day.
Effects of use
- causes faster weight gain and more efficient use of fodder
- improves health and overall bird resilience,
- reduces the amount of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive system,
- reduces the number of falls,
- improves appetite,
- reduces vitamin and micro- and macroelement deficiencies.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products