Product containing probiotics for turkeys as an additive to water
BIOGEN I (w) contains bacterial strains of: Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, carbohydrates and mineral-vitamin-amino acid composition.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is at least 9,6 x 1010 CFU.
- 100 mg per bird per day on the 1st, 2nd, 13th and 14th day followed by 150 mg per day for 1 bird for further 2 days every 10 days.
Reproductive turkeys stock:
- until the onset of laying – 50 mg per turkey per day for the next 2 days with a 7-day interval between the next dose,
- throughout the laying time – 150 mg per turkey per day for the next 2 days with a 10-day interval between the next dose.
Effects of use
- results in faster weight gain, more efficient use of fodder,
- improves health and overall resilience,
- reduces the number of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive system,
- reduces the number of falls,
- improves appetite,
- reduced vitamins and other macronutrients and micronutrients deficiencies.
Warning! Prior to the first administration of the preparation, it is advisable to disinfect the water system in the livestock facility. In case of high microbial contamination and immediate antibacterial activity of BIOGEN’s product, precipitant mucus (precipitant microorganisms contaminating the water system) may occur, preventing the required flow of water to the droplets.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products