Product containing probiotics for horses.
BIOGEN K contains lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms standardized from strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, and additions of: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.4.1] and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is a minimum of 5,12 x 1010 CFU.
The product is an additive to horse fodder:
- up to 6 months of life: 0.5 kg per 1 ton of feed or 1.5 to 2 grams per day
- over 6 months of life: 1 kg per 1 ton of feed or 2 to 5 grams per day
Effects of use
- improves the digestibility of the feed, its taste and smell,
- reduces the occurrence of adverse microorganisms in the gastrointestinal system, replacing them with beneficial one,
- prevents the aggregation of food content in the stomach,
- prevents diseases of the digestive system in foals, encouraging positive development of gastrointestinal microflora,
- improves weight gain and nutrient assimilation.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products