Product containing probiotics for cats.
BIOGEN Kt contains lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, and additions of: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.4.1], natural flavours and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrate.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the solution is a minimum of 4,8 x 1010 CFU.
The product should be used periodically as an addition to cat food or water:
- 0.75 gram – 1/2 a spoon provided every 5 days.
Effects of use
- stabilises the beneficial bacterial microflora of the gastrointestinal system,
- increases overall immunity, contributes to increased lymphocyte abundance,
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic and septic strains of bacteria and certain viruses,
- reduces vitamin and macro-and micronutrient deficiencies,
- improves the condition of the coat and the skin,
- regulates the flora of the mouth, removing unpleasant odour,
- regulates metabolism and positively affects the maintenance of proper weight,
- relieves daily stress.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products