Product containing probiotics for animals in their early life stages.
Product contains a probiotic with a CFU concentration of 9,6×1010 is designed for calves, foals, piglets, lambs and goats in the early stages of their lives. It has been developed for oral administration or during feeding with milk or colostrum.
The contents of BIOGEN N include: strains of live, lyophilized probiotic microorganisms such as Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, carrier (sucrose (4.1.3)) oraz calcium magnesium carbonate (11.1.3).
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is at least 9,6 x 1010 CFU.
The best time to use the product is in the first two days of their lives and following that on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th in dosages dependant on the animal:
- calves 1.5 grams,
- foals 2.0 grams,
- piglets 0.3 grams,
- lambs and goats 0.5 grams.
Effects of use
- accelerates growth,
- limits falls,
- improves nutrient intake and use of fodder,
- stimulates faster development of forestomachs in ruminants,
- significantly strengthens the overall immunity of animals,
- makes animals more willing to eat their fodder,
- prevents diseases of the digestive system,
- stimulates the activity and production of intestinal enzymes,
- improves the efficiency of rearing.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products