Product contacting probiotics for dogs.
The contents of BIOGEN P include: lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, additions: [4.1.3], [11.1.3], [11.4.1], natural flavours and vitamin-mineral-amino acid concentrates.
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is a minimum of 4,8 x 1010 CFU.
The product is used periodically as an additive to dog food or water:
- dogs up to 5 kg body weight – 0.75 grams (24 million JTK) every 5 days,
- dogs of 5 to 20 kg body weight – 1.5 grams (48 million JTK) every 5 days,
- dogs weighing over 20 kg – 3 grams (JTK 96 million) every 5 days
Effects of use
- stabilizes beneficial bacterial microflora of the gastrointestinal system,
- increases overall immunity, contributes to increased lymphocyte abundance,
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic and septic strains of bacteria and certain viruses,
- reduces vitamin, macro-and micronutrient deficiencies,
- improves the condition of the coat and the skin,
- regulates the flora of the mouth, removing unpleasant odour,
- regulates metabolism and positively effects the maintenance of proper weight,
- relieves daily stress and improves the well-being of the pet.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products