Preparation for industrial feed.
Preparation for poultry, turkeys, pigs, cattle and horses. Because of the very high concentration of live microorganisms Biogen Probiotics is intended for industrial feeds produced in feed factories equipped with precision mixing devices.
The formulation includes concentrated lyophilisate of probiotic microorganisms, standardized from Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042 oraz Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469.
Amount of grams of preparation per ton of mix:
- poultry and water poultry: 2.3 to 3.4 grams,
- turkeys: 3.4 to 4.0 grams,
- pigs: 2.0 to 4.0 grams,
- horses: 2.2 to 4.4 grams,
- cattle: 4 grams.
Effects of use
- reduces disease, antibiotic use, and falls,
- optimises the components of the food intake,
- supports digestive processes and feed utilization,
- increases body weight gain and improves productivity,
- improves the quality of raw materials and products of animal origin,
- increases the profitability of animal production.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products