Product designed for revitalisation of soil environments for farming plants.
BIOGEN REWITAL is intended for field spraying, preferably during pre-sowing period, this allows for a good mixing of the product with the soil and the rapid start-up of the microbiological processes. Applications at other agrotechnical terms are also possible depending on the condition of the crops, weather conditions and other justified needs of the producer.
BIOGEN-REWITAL contains microbiological composite of non-pathogenic bacteria and starter medium. BIOGEN REWITAL biocompatible microorganisms are not genetically recombined in regards to Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003. Furthermore their very specific additional properties are obtained through appropriate technology for their selection and breeding in bioreactors.
Spraying: 1.0 liter per hectare, recommended amount of water is 200 to 500 liters per 1 hectare. Spray the field or plantation during any desired growing stage, preferably at a time when agrotechnical treatments will allow good and equal mixing of the product within the soil. The treatment can be repeated 2 - 3 times during the growing season. Watering: Water plants with a 0.2% BIOGEN-REWITAL solution (2 milliliters BIOGEN-REWITAL product per liter of water). Dipping the seedlings: Pour for a period of 4 to 8 hours with a 0.2% BIOGEN-REWITAL solution (2 milliliters per liter of water).
Effects of use
BIOGEN-REWITAL introduced into the soil initiates a number of beneficial changes which result in:
- restoration of the microbial equilibrium of the ecosystem through beneficial regeneration of degraded by various factors of soil microflora (revitalization after degrading effects of erosion, chemicals, fire and other such factors),
- activation within the soil environment of desired biochemical reactions which have a significant effect on the nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur compounds in the soil, and indirectly effect cultivated soils,
- the use of nutrients contained in soil by plants in forms not yet available for plants,
- accelerated digestion of crop residues, manure and other natural substances used in agriculture as organic fertilizers,
- reduction of odors during agricultural use of manure,
- reduction of pathogenic bacteria within soil, viruses and fungi, and reduction of pathogenic to human and animal microbial contamination in the vicinity of crops,
- limiting plant diseases and reducing the use of plant protection products,
- increased soil fertility and improved biological value of plant products,
- significant increase of crop and profitability of production.
The preparation holds a certificate No. PZH/HT-2197/2008 of the National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw. Produced in accordance with the HACCP control system.