Product contains probiotics for swine.
The contents of BIOGEN T include: strains of lyophilized probiotic microorganisms Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, vitamins, micro- and macroelements and additions: [4.1.3], [11.1.3] [11.4.1].
The concentration of probiotic bacteria in 1 gram of the product is a minimum of 4,8 x 1010 CFU.
Method of use
BIOGEN T is used as an additive to fodder:
- piglets: 1 kg per 1 ton of fodder,
- remaining groups: 0.5 kg per 1 ton of fodder,
- or individually: 0.1 to 0.2 grams per animal daily.
Effects of use
- stabilizes beneficial microflora of the digestive system,
- lowers the pH of intestinal contents with probiotic bacteria producing organic acids,
- improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients,
- accelerates growth,
- lowers the amount of toxic metabolites in the gastrointestinal system and blood, increasing the resistance to diarrhoea,
- increases resistance to bacterial infections and improves health,
- increases the digestibility of fodder intake,
- stimulates overall body immunity and local resistance within gastrointestinal system,
- lowers triglycerides and cholesterol levels in blood and tissues.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products