Product containing probiotics for water poultry
The contents of BIOGEN W include: strains of lyophilized probiotic microorganisms Lactobacillus acidophilus D2/CSL CECT 4529, Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 11181, Pediococcus acidolactici ATCC 8042, Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469, vitamins, micro- and macroelements and additions of: [4.1.3], [11.1.3] and [11.4.1].
The concentration of probiotic bacteria per 1 gram of product is at least 0,8 x 1010 CFU.
Biogen W is used as an additive to the fodder:
- industrial concentrates: 0,5 kg (40 bn JTK ) per 1 ton of mixture,
- farm fodder: 5 grams (400 million JTK) per 100 animals daily.
Effects of use
- increases the pool of digestive enzymes, improves assimilation of nutrients,
- inhabits the digestive system with bacteria capable of producing natural antibiotic substances,
- protects the digestive system from growth of pathogenic microorganisms,
- supports digestive processes,
- improves the quality of materials and products of animal origin,
- improves productivity.
The product can be subjected to a granulation process, including the use of thermal factors (steam).
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products