A product designed to improve environmental and sanitary conditions in livestock buildings with shallow posts as well as other objects with similar inconveniences.
BIOSAN P is designed to improve environmental and sanitary-hygienic conditions in livestock habitats with shallow posts and other facilities such as sheds, shelters, zoos, cages and amateurs animal habitats etc., all of which face similar severity of pollution, contamination and infection within and in their surroundings.
The product contains a starter supplement and a suitably selected composition of non-pathogenic microorganisms which, through a wide spectrum of activity, disintegrate harmful substances (ammonia, nitrites, hydrogen sulphide, indole, skatole, mercaptans), direct fermentation processes, reduce the proportion of fermentative and alcoholic fermentation and inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms through adhesion.
The product is to be used in the amount of 5 to 2 grams per 1 m2 of the station every 14 days. Higher doses are recommended in the initial period of use.
Method of use
Calculated and weighed amount of product should be dispersed on a regular basis on the shallow livestock beds or floors. The application can be performed in the presence of animals in their stations.
It is important for the effective effect of the product to repeat the treatment systematically every 14 days.
Effects of use
- reduce unpleasant odours in livestock buildings, storage rooms, shelters, zoos, cages and pens for amateur animals,
- significant reduction of hydrogen sulphide and ammonia content in animal facilities and a very significant reduction in the emission of these gases into the environment,
- reduction of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi in animal housing, faecal matter and animal waste, and reduction of pathogenic microbial contamination emissions to the animals environment,
- reducing the number of respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases in humans and animals and limb diseases in animals,
- reduction of nitrite in litter, manure, and fertilized soils and crops,
- limiting unpleasant odours during storage and spreading of manure and spreading of slurry into fields, as well as rapid and beneficial regeneration of degraded soil microflora,
- fast and proper disposal of manure, manure mineralization, biomass homogenization, as well as the unblocking of sewage and the maintenance of liquid manure tanks,
- lowering the humidity of the livestock facilities.
The preparation is absolutely safe for humans, animals and the environment and does not require special precautions.
The stability of the preparation is 24 months from the date of production shown on the package.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products