Growth stimulator Superplon K effects higher growth of plants
- potassium 4-nitrophenolate (potassium para-nitrophenolate)
- potassium 2-nitrophenolate (potassium ortho-nitrophenolate)
- potassium 5-nitrogaoacolate (2-methoxy-5-nitrophenolate)
Appearance: liquid, dilutor
Mix the measured amount of stimulant in a small amount of water, then make up to the desired volume and mix thoroughly. Rinse the empty container three times with water and pour the liquid into the tank with utility liquid. After work, wash the apparatus thoroughly.
Method of use
Spray: 0.5-1.0 liters per hectare or recommended concentration of 0.1-0.2% (100-200 ml of stimulant per liter of water) Recommended amount of water is 500 liters per hectare. Spray at any stage of active plant development. The treatment can be repeated up to 3 times during the growing season at 20-30 days intervals. Higher doses per 1 ha (1 liter) or higher concentrations (ie 0.2%) are used if the plants have a relatively small leaf area during application, due to the type of growing or development phase.
Watering: Water the plants with 0.1-0.2% solution (1 to 2 ml in 1 litter of water).
Application schedule: It can be used at any point during vegetation when there is a need for plant vigour and photosynthetic activity.
Recommended time limits:
- Early spring in early restoration.
- In the propagation phase, shooting in the blades and scalloping wheat.
- From 3-4 phases of sweet corn leafs to about 60 cm.
- In rapeseed from the phase of 4 leaves to blooming.
Permission number from the Minister of Agriculture: S-321/13.
Expiry date: 3 years.
- Impurity utilizers
- Probiotics for animals
- Products for soil and plant
- Recultivation of water bodies
- Silage production products